This message is from: "Betsy Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,
   Would anyone know if we can supscribe to the Fjord Hearld via email? or
reach the contact person.....?  Also, who is the person to speak with who
represents the NW Fjord Group.
   Some of you know that I market fjords across the country via the
Internet - visit www.fjordpony.com  With the interest generated from all
the great showing that you all are doing, I have had a burst of inquiries
from NY and Idaho.....  If you have fjords for sale please contact me
directly - yes I know about David's and have sent many people his way.  I
have told them about Libby and wish you all best of luck with your showing.

   My daughter and I are gearing up for Turlock - can't wait to meet some
of you there.

Happy ridin'
   Betsy Bauer