For those looking for the Libby Fjord activities schedule:  It is
unavailable on the web.  BUT:

A general rundown of all the activities at Libby can be found at:
http://www.libby.org/NordicFest

I sent it to Paula (the Fjord activities schedule) by private e-mail and
will to any others that need it. I will be glad to help any others in the
same way as Jean Ernest did for me.  Jean may have already forwarded the
schedule to Paula already.  That's the nice kind of person she is.

I would gladly post it here but I don't know if it is allowed or appropriate
here.

My message to Philip Petty, the contact named by Mike May, resulted in a
generalized rundown without specifics.  I was then told that if "you"  had
been a member, we would have received it.

Well, we are members and still didn't receive it from Mr. Petty or the club.
We got an entry packet last year though.

Packing up for Libby.....

Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington

PS, to Mike May......still looking for your humorous stories.   Love em.....