<<H owever, most of us weren't at the evaluation in
 question so we don't know exactly what behaviour this stallion
 exhibited. I think it's probably normal for a stallion to go around
 trumpeting and pulling on the leadshank, etc. especially in the presence
 of other stallions. If on the other hand he was vicious, like attacking
 his handler with teeth or hooves, that would be unacceptable, IMHO.  >>

I was there the first day.  My husband was there the second.  What I saw was a
horse going after his handler, looking as if he wanted to savage her.  It was
very worrisome.  She was having trouble with him from the moment she brought
him out, till the moment she put him away.

To his credit, I went to his stall later that day, and he was a sweetheart.  I
talked softly to him, and his eyes were soft and gentle.  The owner then came
to me and told me to "Stay Away From Him, He'll Bite You".  I didn't want to
contradict her, but I do know when a horse is in a rage, and when he is being
kind.  He was kind at that moment.  She did tell me she was considering
gelding him, and I was very happy to hear that.  I hope she does.  He would be
a lovely gelding, and I think she would be happier too!

Pamela
Who did LIKE this horse an awful lot, in many ways, but not enough to breed my
mares to him