This message is from: "Beck, Sharon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thks for the information.  I also thought that  with a chariot, I could
easily step off and jog behind it , for excersize, and step back on
without stopping the horse, my dog could also jump on/off easily. I also
was thinking about sending him to the amish for driving. Has anyone had
the amish start their driving horses for them?