This message is from: "Werner, Kristine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello everybody - I`m new now to the Fjord Mailing List as of today and
thought I would introduce myself and
my pony.
My name is Kristine and I live near Frankfurt, Germany. My horse`s name
is Kai, from Kvest Halsnaes. He just turned four in May. I have been
riding him and having him ridden since November of last year. What a joy
he is !! But I must admit,
as willing and sweet-natured as he is under saddle and going for walks,
he hates to be longed ! I wonder if any of you
have experienced the bucking and kicking Fjord horse trying with all his
might to get out of doing this exercise. Compared to Hannoveraners and
so on Kai is a real terror on the longe. I am wondering whether he will
ever get used to it. I suppose it is boring and he thinks it is
senseless - but I am convinced of it`s virtues. What do you think ?