This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (James Rollins)

     I appreciate all the greetings that have come my way and wanted to
let people know that we do not have a new sales brochure yet but should
have one after all the newest items are in.  I will list all the items
and their prices on this site soon.  The most expensive item will be the
new jackets (very nice), which will sell for about $65. each.  Most of
the other items are between $!.-20.00.
     Hi to Bushnells!  Looking forward to seeing you at Libby with
Thorson.  Hi also to Mary and  hope you can come to Libby again, we had
lots of fun visiting.  It was nice to finally meet the man and his
family behind the NFHR paperwork Mike!  I am glad you were all at the
Oregon eval and hope you all will come our way again before too long.
After all, I did promise you that king crab dinner!, or was it Lobster?
Your wife and daughter were great company and also your folks too.
     To all those folks in the west remember to get all your ads and
photos in to me for the Sept issue of Horse Previews Magazine where
Fjords will be featured.  Also, if anyone has a good Fjord article those
will be put in at no cost.  The photo ads are only $25. each and also
give you internet coverage for i month on the Mag site.  The mag is
distributed free in tack shops in Oregon, Wash, Idaho, Montana, and
British Columbia.  The other ad prices are as follows;  1/4 page
(iphoto) for $44., 1/2 page (i photo) for $66., and full page for$99.
which includes two photos.  Please send me all things by the 20th of
August and make checks payable to Horse Previews Mag.  I will be
delivering all ads and articles on the 21st to the editor.  Sorry to put
all this on the List but It saves me lots of phone calls!
     Take care everyone and have fun with your fjords!  Kathy R.