This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In   Combined Driving a pony is an animal 14.2H or under, a horse anything
above. In Pleasure Driving only Morgans and Arabs measuring at pony size (14.2
or under) can be shown in the horse or pony division, but cannot be shown in
both divisions at the same show, and a Morgan or Arab measuring above pony has
to be shown as a horse As far as I know those breeds are the only exceptions
in these disciplines.  It is my understanding that Gene Bauer petitioned the
ADS or AHSA to have the same consideration  extended to Fjords , but was
unsuccesful. Perhaps Betsy could fill us in as to wether or not this is true.
Vivian Creigh