This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<Thank you.  I am eagar to learn all I can about this "Fjord" adventure I am
about to embark on.   Linda Lottie>>

Hi Linda, I'm Pamela.  Last year about this time I was in the same spot as you
were.  With a quarter horse and just bought my first fjord.  I think you will
enjoy the ride <g>.  I've found that just about all horse people are great to
be around, but have discovered, happily, that Fjord people are the highest
calibre and nicest of the bunch!

Getting ready to go to the Evaluation in Eugene this weekend.  Anyone else
going?  I know Ursula is, and I hope to meet you there.  Looking forward to my
first real Fjord gathering!

Pamela