This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello -
I have been lurking for a while, enjoying the fjord conversations!  My name is
Ann Sigford, and I hang out with those great fjord horse folks, Ron and Kit
Davis, of Culver Minnesota.  That is about 3 hours north of Minneapolis/St.
Paul, MN.  They own Valea's Lee, my favorite fjord stallion, and also the
stallions Kaspar and Samtakk.  I bought one of Lee's gelded colts, Draugen,
and will bring him as a totally green 2 year old to Blue Earth for a halter
class.  (I'm totally green too, so we are a perfect match.)  So I look forward
to meeting you others later in July!  I won't get there until Tuesday morning,
but Ron, Kit, Samtakk and some of their other Rokida fjords will be there on
Saturday afternoon.  See you!
Ann