This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When we haul Tank from Omaha to Blue Earth, we just get up as early as
possible and leave. It is about a 5-1/2 hour drive and we usually get there
about 1 or 2pm. We try to come back on the same schedule. It takes
advantage of the cool of the day as much as possible. We don't stop much
unless we can park in some shade and open the door to get as much breeze as
possible. Tank seems to travel pretty well this way. We load everything up
the night before so that all we have to do is persuade him to load and then
we take off.

Cynthia Madden, Coordinator
Office of Sponsored Programs & Research
University of Nebraska at Omaha
EAB 202, 6001 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68182-0210
Phone: (402) 554-2286  FAX: (402) 554-3698
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]