This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Marge, I too send you my best wishes and prayers for Asta. Since reading
your distressful letter I have been combing the net for info regarding
founder, as I'm sure many of us have been doing.

I wish there was more to offer, it appears there's much we don't know about
this dreadful condition that is reported to be the 2nd leading cause of
death among horses. (can this be true?)

I did note one obscure item warning about the use of the antibiotic "Naxel"
under the title, "The Blacksmith's Livery Stable" subtitle Laminitis.

You can be sure we're all anxious to hear of Asta's recovery. God Bless!
Ruthie Bushnell