This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Anneli,
Thanks for your 'respectful' comments!!
I too have trained our horses from day one, (have talked to other Fjord owners
that also state they are 'herd bound', so I am not the only one.), but perhaps
it is more of a certain individuals (horse) 'problem', as not all of ours are
like that. One has to consider situations and learn how to deal with the
'problem' at that time.  We are not all in any 'like' situations.  (Similiar
ones maybe!)    Maybe I should have added that we were riding with halters and
the lead on only one side!!  (As per the clinicians request, every one rode
with halters.)
Anyway, the horse I took is a changed horse, and no doubt with a bit and
reins, I could have insisted he go where I wanted him to.
Well, it seems maybe I've opened mouth and inserted foot-see what I mean Lori?
Lets have some more input in this area.
Regards from Michigan, Bernadine karns