This message is from: Nancy Lehnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello to all!
I have been enjoying the correspondence and wanted to share some of my
experiences on the excellent outcome of a severe founder case. I had a mare
who successfully went through colic surgery but the toxins in her system
caused a very severe founder problem after surgery even though the
veterinarians were on top of the situation at the onset.  The mare
foundered so severely that it caused her to loose the attachment of the
hoof capsules on all four feet but the hind feet were the sorest. The good
outcome was that her case helped a dedicated farrier by the name of Gene
Ovnicek with the development of a fantastic product called the Equine Digit
Support System.  Gene's system not only saved the life of our mare and
countless others, but since then she has raised another foal and is totally
sound and enjoying a useful, pain free life.  Gene has been a guest speaker
for seminars for Veterinarians and Farriers at the  Equine Convention in
Louisville, Kentucky the last two years. Gene has helped train many
farriers and veterinarians across the country and internationally to help
countless numbers of horses. Many Veterinarians and Farriers work together
with this product for navicular and P-3 fractures as well as founder
problems.  Anyone wanting an informational promo tape for their
veterinarian or farrier can contact Gene Ovnicek, 525 Halfmoon Road,
Columbia Falls, MT 59912     Phone 406-892-2977

 Marge Littleboy, I hope you have good luck with your horse and wish you
would give  this product a try.  It has worked faster, given much more
relief to the horses than the heartbar shoes.  You are not foolish for
wanting x-rays done on the hind feet! My congratulations go out to you for
your kindness and perseverance for the good of your mare Asta. May good
luck be with you!

Happy Trails...

Nancy Lehnert & Lou Thiesen
Nancy's Fjord Horses