<<
 Gail and a very unhappy Gunthar, who does not want to demo this saddle this
 weekend unless there are some *big* changes in management. >>

Poor Gail, and poor Gunthar.  Sounds like a miserable saddle experience.  Have
you tried the Australian saddles?  You can measure your horse, withers on
down, send in a tracing of the measurements and they will custom make the
saddle to fit your horse.   I've got one I use for Juniper, it is fantastic!
Haven't tried it on Nikki yet, as she is sorta (very) fat and pregnant to
boot!  After she has her baby, and I've been working her and getting some of
that weight off, I'll try it on her too.

Pamela
Hillsboro, Oregon