This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some personal input on joint related problems -

At 24 my Arabian gelding developed stiffness in his hock joints - an employee
at Dominion Saddlery in VA recommended yucca powder (75%).  I checked with the
veterinarian and he said he didn't know if it would do any good but it
wouldn't do any harm.  It was only 3 wks after starting the recomended
treatment (in the directions) and he was going up and down the Michaux State
Forest in PA trails with ease and no evidence of stiffness or pain.  I kept
him on the yucca for 4 years and trail rode him in the mountains until his
death  from colic.

Joanne and Mel Goble