This message is from: Cathy Koshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, this is Cathy representing the Koshman's at Misty Meadows B&B and Fjords
in Victoria, BC. It was great to find this group and as the "new folks on
the block" we'll introduce ourselves.
 We are Erroll, Cathy, Elise (16), Ty (13) and Ethne (11) - all fjord crazed
individuals. We are owned by 12 wonderful fjords (5 adults who are our
breeding stock and the rest youngsters ages 2 months to 3 years in varying
stages of growth and training) In our spare time:>, we homeschool, serve our
B&B guests, do trail rides with guests, train our fjords to ride and drive,
teach riding lessons and manage the west coast mud. We show at local fairs
and schooling shows (Erroll drives, log skids, Elise does hunter-jumping and
the rest of us gopher to keep everything unscrambled) We old folks are still
learning much about riding, and Elise gives us almost overly challenging
riding lessons!! We have adopted a trainer from California as a friend and a
person who likes to come and hang out at our place every few months. He has
a great vacation; we have a great trainer to help keep us on the right path
and it works out well. Our draft horse club here has adopted us for the fall
fairs and we've found them great to learn driving from. We just returned
from the Saltspring Island Fjord Event where we learned a lot as Bob van Bon
from Holland took us through the Evaluation process for the first time. So
much to learn... so much to do... but thanks to our fjords, we're having a
great time doing it.

Misty Meadows B&B and Fjords
2627 Bukin Dr E
Victoria, BC V9E1H4