This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Susan and Ingvild (or anyone else who may know the answers)

I'm mailing you a joint email so I hope you don't mind.
I was very interested in your letters this week.

I have learnt alot of things abour Fjords since this list began
and from visiting the web site, especially your history page.
I had never even heard of Njaal before.
So if I ask any really daft questions you know why!

So here goes, the first daft question :

Does the 'S' infornt of the  registration number eg. S 527, stand for
Sweden?

Also if a registration number has a letter after it, do you know what this
means?
eg. S 4553 B.

Your mail the other day was regarding the 4 breed lines in Norway, I didn't
know
about them either!

You wrote about the most famous off-springs of the Haakon Jarl line - Torbjorn
N 1417
and Lidaren N 1653.  These names are on my Fjords papers and also on those of
my
friend Sue's Fjord mare.

Do you have a date of birth for these horses so I can tell how far the papers
go back.
Were they successful  horses?
Torbjorn is the last on the paper work for both our Fjords.

Or if you know any more of Torbjorn N 1417's past that would be of interest to
us.

Well I bet I could think of 100's of more questions  to ask you both, but I
will leave
it at this for now.

Happy Fjording

Fiona, Buller, Billy & Sadie