This message is from: Mark and Ann Restad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all.  You certainly are a fun group.  Well I just got a green
light from dear Mark to seek to purchase a second fjord for our little
homestead in Alaska!  I am thrilled, and can't sleep (fjord fever?).  As
I previously stated, we are looking for a mature, well trained fjording
to drive and trail ride. We are beginners and would like one that is not
spooky and doesn't buck (been there).  A big effort will have to be made
to arrange a visit to try the horse and transportation, but it could
happen.  Please let me know if you have any ideas.  CYNTHIA M-thanks for
your note and I couldn't get to your email personally, so please feel
free to write more about this lovely gelding you know.  Thanks, Ann
Restad