This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Fjord Lovers!!  I have a SPECIAL announcment for all of you!!!  This
Sunday night, June 14, 1998, we have invited Mike May to be a special guest on
PETSANDVETS Fjord Chat. Mike will be on-line in the Fjord Horse room between
9:00 EASTERN time, and 10:00 EASTERN time to visit with all of you, and to
answer general questions about Norwegian Fjord registeration issues. Hopefully
Mike will be able to shed some light on how he does such a GREAT job for us
all, along with actually maintaining somewhat of a life!!! ( Or, maybe not? )
Anyway, I look forward to meeting all the good people who have found their way
to the Internet Site, PETSANDVETS, and have joined us for Fjord Chat, as well
as any new folks who want to visit with Mike May, and ask some questions. I
will try to send a link to PETSANDVETS later this week, and look forward to
Sun. night!  Lisa Pedersen/ PEDFJORDS/ PAV FJORDS           PS Have You Driven
A FJORD..... Lately?