This message is from: saskia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Jackie,

>Yes, it is a long way and
>expensive too, to fly your horse from Australia to America or Europe.  Its
>quite stressful on the horses too.
yes, I really wonder how they first got to Australia and when... And from
where they were imported...
when we would go to Australia (of course everybody wants to but it's very
expensive!), we have to land in Indonesia, stay there for a day and then
continue... I wonder how they do that with horses.

Was Helena imported or is she born in Australia?

Of course a lot of horses will come to Sydney in 2000 for the Olympics
and Paralympics... I never thought about the travelling problems!!!

When will you know if you are selected? I wish you very good luck!

Saskia