This message is from: saskia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Tomorrow Tank and I with Steve and his Morgan, Pferd, are off to a weekend
>of lessons and an obstacle clinic with Robin Groves of Vermont.
I hope you will have a very nice weekend!!! Tell us how it was!!!

>Saskia, what is status on Flor? Is he in your pasture yet?
Oh Cynthia, fate is against us... No, he isn't... I'm still struggling
between two choices:
a) just getting him and hope Tom will be charmed as soon as he sees him
b) trying to convince Tom first

b) seems unrealistic, so it's rather so that I'm collecting courage for
a)...

Saskia

PS I hope you won't think I'm childish, because of course it's money I
won and so I should decide what to do with it myself, but...

PS Though I've made a little progress as Tom said literally: "If he were
a mare, it would make sense, because we could breed him to Sybren and
have foals...". So I said that an older (about 8 y.o.), wiser gelding was
the best companion for a young stallion like Sybren...
(I don't know yet when Sybren will be gelded, the vet told us to wait as
long as possible...).