This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Dakota tribal wisdom says that when you discover you are riding a dead
> horse, the best strategy is to dismount. However, in business we often try
> other strategies with dead horses, including the following:

  Oh Mike! I love these VERY funny little tidbits that you post...you
make my day! Hilarious!
 Thanks for the funny stuff, Ingrid
  PS...I happy to see them here...thought for awhile there, this was
going to be an "ALL technical-type list". It would be a shame to see the
"good neighbor" atmosphere disappear!  ;o)