This message is from: saskia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I at this time, would NOT like to remind everyone, NOT to come
>to PETSANDVETS on Sun. nights, 9:00 Eastern time for Fjord Chat!
okay, I do NOT get it! :-)

>Saska, are you brave
>enough to stay awake and join us???
as you are all so brave as to be awake at 3 o'clock in the night (strange
people, those North Americans!!!) I promise to wake up and join you.
Anyway, monday is a holiday here and there is a horse fair in my village
(the same as where I bought Unna) that begins very early (6 a.m.)...

see you tomorrow (I never chatted before... how scary!!!!)

Saskia