This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (BRIAN C JACOBSEN)

I have a chance to purchase an Amish dating buggy,  four wheel (wooden
with steel around them), covered (has a top), for one horse, and it's in
good condition.  Can anyone help me know what to offer for it?  I'm sure
it depends on a number of things, but can any of the carriage builders or
anyone with some knowledge/experience in the subject give me some idea?

Thanks.

Brian Jacobsen
Norwegian Fjordhest Ranch
Salisbury, North Carolina

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]