This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                saskia,
                                Thanks for putting Bullers picture on the web
site,im going to
                                have a go at sending a post card to my canadian
cousins.
                                                        I havent had time yet
to check the Highland stud book for
                                        fjords but i will this week.
                                        I think if you like  fjords you would
get on with shetlands,
                                my other shetland is in her early 20s 33 inches
high,chestnut
                        with a flaxen mane, we call her Sadie(sweetpea).
                                she is on long term loan to me, from an Animal
welfare group
                                she was badly neglected by her owners and left
to get in a very
                                poor condition ,  from ignorance .
                                        shes OK now although hard ground slows
her down,billy and
                                her are  best friends ,some  times i turn
buller out with them,
                        they have a good lark together.

                        we had a good show ,its one of only a few in Britain
that has a
                                world breed class, it was a good turn out of
diffrent  breeds,
                                Buller was 2nd in hand  geldings,. 1st in the
Ridden class.
                                my friend sharon also went she has a 6yr old
stallion,she imported
                                from Norway  hes  known as Erik , he won the
stallion section and
                        the In hand  championship.
                        So we were very happy with that, it all .helps to
promote them.

                                                                        HAPPY
FJORDING

                                FIONA BULLER BILLY AND SADIE