This message is from: Northhorse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In a message dated 98-05-18 19:42:25 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< See the Ingmar
   Bergman film "JungfrukÀllan / The Virgin Spring" for an example.

There were Fjords in that movie?  If it's the movie I'm thinking of, I
couldn't bear to see it again, even for the Fjords.  It was sad, chilling and
depressing, in a moving, beautiful filmed way.   I don't even remember being
horses in it, I was so horrified by the plot.

Pamela
Who would like to see STILLS of the fjords from that movie, and crop out any
other part of the picture <g>