This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            From  Fiona Nicholson ,Yorkshire, England.

                Some of my friends in  our fjord society have asked me to put a
message

                 on the list,to see if any body knows the dates of the main
Fjord shows

                in Denmark or Holland ,this year or next.

                        they would like to visit ,most of the fjords in GB are
of Danish origin,so

                                they thought that might be agood place to go.

                        I had shown them the mail on the evaluations so it has
got them thinking

                        about  the standards etc

                        I know from the mail quite a few of you have traveled
to Norway and holland

                        do you think my friends  would be better to go to
norway !

                        or indeed if anyone has any ideas on how we can learn
more about evaluations

                        standards we would like to hear

                                        we have only 200 fjords here ,i think
only 8 stallions ,most of the fjords are in

                        non showing homes  so you only get to see a few  fjords
,for real on which we can learn

                        from    ?

                        well this list is certainly getting us all thinking,so
please keep sharing your knownledge

                with us, its good reading

                                                                HAPPY FJORDING
 FIONA,BULLER BILLY AND SADIE The Shetlands

                                                        VERY HOT AND SUNNY TODAY

                                        PS please excuse my typing its hopless
!!