-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Northhorse
Sent:   Tuesday, May 12, 1998 9:19 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Dressage awards

This message is from: Northhorse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<< Oooh ... I'd love to watch Wez and Misha work! >>

I'm going up to see Juniper this weekend.  She was bred Sunday and Monday,
and
we're waiting 16 days to do the ultrasound before we even CONSIDER bringing
her home.  While I'm there I'll ask Anne if Wez and Misha are related (she
didn't introduce me to Wez, so I'll have to ask her to do that too!).

Pamela