This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (BRIAN C JACOBSEN)

Thanks to SSlotness (sorry, I can't find a record of your name) and Mary
Thurman for the gestation times.  They have been added into the average.

Thanks to Carol Rivoire for the offer of the gestation times when you get
a chance.

Keep them coming in folks!

Something Carol said in her message (that most of hers had always seemed
to come early) has made me wonder; What figure are each of you (Carol and
others) using for the expected gestation length?

Brian

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]