This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Philip Petty)

If I remember right she said the Fjord was cow hocked or some such. I
happen to know the horse and it did not have that fault. It may have
others, but not that one. That is one reason that as good as pictures might
be I'm not sure they would be good for evaluation.
Philip
Lochsa Fjords
Mica, Washington