This message is from: Jmggray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just read note from Fiona Nicholson and the "dressage comments" on the Fjord.
Even though my husband and  Jason on their first year at the Hunt (Mel at 63
and Jason at 4) made all 44 which no other rider or horses accomplished no one
really believed he was "as good" as the warmbloods and thoroughbreds - one
meet it was obvious to Mel they were planning on leaving the "duo" behind and
off they went for a good 20-30 minute gallop over hill and dale and through
muck and mire.  When finally stopped one turned around and said "oh you're
still here".  Their horses were all puffing and panting and Jason took one
large breathe, let it out and went to see what he could forage from the field.
Guess it has a lot to do with ego.

We are enjoying learning a lot more about others and their Fjords.

Joanne, Mel and BDF Jason