I am Suzan Johnson of Duluth MN. I have only one fjord now, Petra, who is 5.
We had a fjord foal last year, but sadly she died on Christmas day. We are
still getting over it.
We have three rabbits and two dogs, one of which is a Norwegian Elkhound. The
Elkhound thinks the Fjord does not belong here, since she barks at her
whenever she can see her. Maybe she thinks the fjord is a moose.

My question is, how do you train a fjord to canter? We do not have an arena,
only a 500+ foot driveway with a turnaround partway down (about a 10 meter
circle size).

I was very surprised to see the flood of mail this afternoon. Pleasantly
surprised, that is.
Talk to you later. SGSJ