Cynthia said, along with the parts I snipped:

>   We love this horse's personality. He is so cooperative and smart. He has
>   a sense of humor and is always everybody's favorite horse wherever we
>   board. His helpfulness in assisting people around the barn in whatever
>   they are doing is always appreciated.

Yes, 'helpful' horses aren't they!?  Our Nadia loves to help me fix the
electric fence, and will help me whenever I am doing any chores within
reach.  Breeze is less helpful, but I think that is just because she has
delegated her tasks to Nadia (part of the dominance thing I guess).

Glen MacGillivray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.nray.com