At 03:12 PM 3/30/98 +0000, you wrote:
>shall we make a who is who?
>that's easy for the people who will join us on this list!
>
>i have got a suggestion:

Good Idea!

>name:  Mike May
>age:  51
>male/female:  Male
>tell us something about yourself:  I just retired from Eastman Kodak after
32 years and am now the full time Registrar of the Norwegian Fjord Horse
Registry
>do you have a fjord horse: Yes
>age: 12
>male/female: Mare
>tell us something about him/her/them:  Malla is an import from Norway.
She was the first Fjord here in the US to win the Excellence Award by the
NFHR.  She has also won the Versatility award.  She is really owned by my
daughter Niki now.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar