This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> wow, how do you get to practice that in medical school do you have a
> fake
> horse uterus or something? He said, "Uh. we don't."

That's why they call it "practicing medicine".  There's no way possible
to learn all the things you need to know in school whether it's
veterinary school, medical school, or business school.

Be patient with your vet.  The longer you work with him/her, the better
they will know your needs and your horse's character.

Ah yes, it's 11:50pm and I'm just getting home from today's calls.  Gosh,
I love the spring.

Steve White, DVM
Waterloo, Nebraska

  • Vets misha nogha