This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

Patti Jo, I just read your post about your Erlend baby. This is the
second grey offspring we've heard of with a withers stripe! I've never
seen them and would love pictures of your little guy - please,
please....

Love the "great escape" stories. Hppily, we don't have any new ones. Our
biggest hassle is Clark the goat who always puts one someone's halter,
then walks around trailing the lead rope while he finds every electrical
cord and piece of twine in the place to wrap around his neck. I noticed
yesterday that there is a tiny crescent shape where the tip of his right
ear used to be - I wonder who the culprit is? It contributes to his
raffish look.

Congratulations, Mad Women, on your new baby of indeterminate gender! We
await further news.

Bye for now - Peg Knutsen  http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/=20