This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm not a driving pro, a beginner really, but I do recall someone
mentioning in an earlier post and it may have been a driving list I'm on,
that the roads are "slightly rounded" to allow water to flow off of the
streets and not stand on the roads.  Crowned I believe is the description.
I wonder if your Fjord can feel this and is just trying to make herself
more comfortable.  Just a thought.  Good luck.  Debby