This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/19/00 11:20:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Well Gayle:

 Since I always wear jeans to everything, even formal events. I think the
 rules of no jeans are dumb. Anyway, that is what people usually wear in
 western classes. Slacks are whussy. Ha. Since I don't show, I can say what
 I want to and one of the reasons I don't show is because I hate people
 telling me what to do. So there. I think, horse is clean and cared for,
 same with rider, I don't care if you dress up in a Mongolian tunic, in
 fact, I think it would be cool.

 I tell you what, when I watch you and Dusty glide out into the arena I
 don't notice what either one of you are wearing, hells bells there is a
 team for ya.

Misha,

Thanx for the kind comments.

Now here's a novel idea that'll make you chuckle.  If the truth be known, I
HATE jeans.  They are really uncomfortable as far as I'm concerned.  They
don't 'give' enough to suit me and they cause a great deal of INJURY to the
inside of my knees.  Seems like the seams are always right there rubbing
unless I wear nylons underneath.  You should've seen my legs after the EXPO -
rubbed raw and bruised!  Maybe if my legs were a bit longer, that wouldn't
happen??

Since I haven't been able to locate any 'organ donors' to will their long
legs to me, my alternative choice is SWEAT PANTS.  COMFY, but doesn't exactly
put me on the top of the 10 BEST DRESSED list!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR
www.fjordhorse.com