This message is from: Sherle Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi to all from Northern Wisconsin,  we have two Fjords for sale at this
time.  One an 8 year old mare sired by Grabbson, she is in foal to our
stallion Lower Forty Bodil and due to foal in two weeks, will sell open
or bred back to our stallion.  She is a brown dun, not real drafty,
stands 14.2 and weighs about 1150.  We also have a weanling filly for
sale out of our mare Ashwood Mona and sired by our stallion Bodil.  She
is expected to be 14.2, weigh approx. 1150/1200 when grown, was
imprinted at birth and is being handled every day.  Can e-mail pictures
of either privatly to anyone interested..  Thanks Sherle.