This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: "David Stewart, Registrar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>As Registrar of the FHRS, I think that the derogatory comments made about
>our beloved Fjord horses in Scotland proves, without doubt, that this
>particular horse society doesn't care about the breed in the UK, or
>otherwise they would not have written these blatant untruths.

Honestly, I found the site and posted the address to the list before I even
looked it over!!!!!  I still haven't read the text.  But it is a rotten site
because there are lots of clickables and they all go to one page!  So
disappointing.  I will read it and if I find them to talk bad about the
Scottish Fjords I will post them a nasty!
;-)