This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is a forwarded message
From: Kayo Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: jfords

Hi, I just sent a reply and can't find it. So I will try again. The
Fjord geldings are 8 years old, we will have to check the papers to be
sure. The are 14.3 hands and are the cream color. They are broke to
ride and drive single, in pairs and in a four. They have shown at
Calgary and local shows and have been in parades.

They are in Deer Lodge, MT The reason they are for sale is they are
too tall to be in the pony classes.

Your help in putting this information in the hands of interested
buyers is appreciated. Kayo

  I received this today and thought someone on the list might be
  interested in checking these guys out.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk...the basest horn of his