This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: Misty Meadows B & B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I had sent our sales list off to the entire newsgroup!!!! Sorry
>everyone for the advertising- just delete it.

Please don't apologise for advertising.  If you are contributing member of
the list you should be able to send a list of horses for sale, on purpose,
without guilt.  I enjoy reading about horses listed for sale, like someone
else said before when this subject came up ... it's like window shopping,
but better!!!!!  So please don't feel bad.