This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Excuse me, but aren't mare owners being a little too sensitive here. As a person
who strongly favors geldings, I didn't read any anti-mare sentiments into the
request for  a gelding - just someone who has  a preference for geldings. I love
mares and stallions, but prefer owning geldings as a little more hassle free and
always there for you and I am not interested in breeding at this time.

Cynthia Madden, owner of Tank the wonder pony (and gelding and wouldn't have him
any other way!)
Omaha, Nebraska USA
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]