This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Kathleen,

I *think* I need to make a reservation for a single.  Don't mind sharing a
room with a female - or male either for that matter as long as there are two
beds- I'm too old to care at this point.  Only glitch is I ma still awaiting
word from Brian Jensen about whether we can put everything together to take
Romulus back as part of the deal. I should know tonight for sure.

Current plan is to pick up a Fjord from Catherine Lassesen in Pendleton,
then drive to Pearson's to board the horse overnight, then go to the
meeting.  It looks like Pearson's are about 32 minutes north of the meeting
site.  Unless they want me to stay around there to look after the horse, I
will need a place to stay - and the Quality Inn sounds good. So... Can you
add me to your list?

Sorry it took so long - been trying to arrange complicated logistics.

Gail

At 10:18 PM 4/5/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (James Rollins)
>
>     Hello everyone!  Please be sure to call or e-mail me your
>confirmations about either the dinner and/ or the meeting by the seventh
>of April.  I must get this info to the hotel by then.  This is
>especially important for those of you who will be staying at the valley
>suites and taking advantage of the price they have given us for
>overnight for two with breakfast included.  The price and accomodations
>cannot be guaranteed after that.  The dinner reservations  I need by no
>later than the 15th. Looking forward to seeing you all.  If you haven't
>received your info in the mail please let me know.  I did not have new
>addresses on some folks.  Only current PNFPG members received this.
>Kathleen Rollins, P.N.F.P.G. secretary

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]