This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 12:34 PM 4/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Claudia Galup)

Afriend of mine in South Carolina was given a Fjord mare named Sophie
because the owners could no longer keep her due to a move.  My friend
knows that Ring is her sire and the breeder/owner(?) was Jacques Lasseau
in East Deerfield , Mass.  Sophie is used for riding and driving lessons
and has  been a real godsend due to the death of another training horse.
She's also just a great horse with a wonderful temperament and work
ethic.  She has a beautiful extended trot and loves to go.
My friend, Barbie, having developed  a deepened appreciation for the
breed, would love to know something about Ring.
Can anyone outthere help?  We'd love to hear from anyone who knows about
him.  You can e-mail me privately unless the information might be of
interest to the List in general.

Ring is owned by Bill & Norma Coli these days. Their email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] Bill used to be on the list here but I think he left us awhile back due to an overload of mail.

Here is Ring's pedigree:

RING  N-S-009-S
Foaled May 16, 1979
Bred by OLA GRAVDAL,  FORDE  NOR