This message is from: "Betsy Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List - Fjord Friends,
   I have some exciting things happening in my Fjord Cyberland and wanted to
let you all know.  I have added a Message Board to my site:
http://boardserver.mycomputer.com/list.html?u=webscrib&f=1  and thought all
the wonderful information of yours would be nicely kept for interested
people to read.  When we're on the breeding subject, others may be wondering
about Feeding, etc.

Also, I have MANY fjords for sale and with Spring here I know we all are
excited about riding and enjoying a great summer.  So let me know where you
are and what type of fjord you are interested in.

KIDS, check out my new Kid's Corner on the Message Board and write me.
We'll have an area for kid's experiences with their fjords, camps, and fun
things to do with your fjord.

Does anyone know Lierin Jones?  Please write me so you can be a part of my
Kid's Club - OK?  Also, parents - if you would rather your child's internet
identity be less visible - write me and I will direct any information
through me.

Fjord Leather Jewelry - Notecards - Fjord Xing Signs* and Stained Glass also
coming.....

* Recently while shipping signs to Canada, I discovered the duty Canada
places on products imported via USP is more than the signs cost...
Brokerage Fee and Govt Charges, Entry Prep Fee, Disbursement Fee and COD
Surcharge....  Plus, they DON'T warn you that this is going to happen. So if
you Canadians are ordering products from outside your country, be aware of
this problem and ask...

With the interest in fjords this Spring, I have inquiries from Alaska, New
England, N.C., TX where I don't know of fjords for sale... if you are
selling from those areas please email me.... maybe I can help.

Betsy Bauer and Abbey in CA. - heading to our first Hunter Pace cross
country event this Saturday. This weekend I get to ride also. =)  18" fences
our speed....