This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone...

1st. Markmann Update: He has passed week 3 and is still the same. He has
decided to stand all last week. This is bad for the "good" leg. We need him
down 60% of the time if possible. But it is Spring and he really want to go
out and play. :-(

2nd. To those that went to the Evaluation Judge Seminar. WOW what a weekend!
I am Brain dead... Anyone else?  To those that did not attend. Attend next
time! Even if you do not want to be an evaluator. It was worth your time.
Actually a mini course of this would do EVERYONE GOOD!

3rd. Many idea came up from this gathering of the minds. STEVE asked me to
bring up some of these subjects. So.... I will be the devil and bring them
up one at a time. Please give comments for I am crazy enough to act upon
some. (A reminder not all these ideas are mine so not "slam dancing" of me
personally... ok?)

HERE GOES... Thought of the week,,, National/International/WORLD  Fjord
Horse Show!  Where should it be held and would you go to it?  Who should
manage it? What kind of rules/guidelines would you like to see?

Please place the subject as: World Show when you reply so I can skim through
and make sure I get all your comments.

Catherine Lassesen

  • Evaluation Seminar & Misc. Stuff Catherine Lassesen