This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 11:24 AM 04/05/2000 +-200, you wrote:
>This message is from: Stella Norrvi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hi list! Ruthie wanted to know the name of my horse, it's Gullan 2010.
>Gullan means sweetie, and she really is a sweetie. If I can get myself
>to do it I will send some photos to the list's photoalbum, I have some
>great one's because my sister is a very good photoamateur.
>Stella, in a snowy Stockholm (I thought it was spring time now)

KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN by "she really is a sweetie." My pet Fjord (I have
several actually, they're all pets) but one is especially a "sweetie," and
that's my "Honi" ... she is a "honey!" Very attentive and personable, makes
a bee-line for us when we appear. (kind of a pest when the farrier was here
yesterday, packed his jacket around!) I just can't say enough nice things
about her. She's three years now and feel reluctant to have her bred.(she's
my "baby.") Wrangling with that decision.

Again, nice hearing from you Stella.. wish I was among those going over
this spring, and would meet you in person, but am a stay-at-home type..
guess that's why it's so gratifying to me to hear from far off. Neat!

Ruthie, NW MT