This message is from: "Wertin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi it's Sheila again, I have another delima. I owned a personally made
Amish wooden cart but sold it about 10 yrs ago for the kids Christmas
money. Now with this Fjord living with us I'll have to purchase
another cart. Is the wooden wheels better than the easy entry
pneumatic tires. I'd sure like to here from those of you who know .
I'm open to all the advice I can get. To make the picture clearer, the
wooden Amish made cart (meadowbrook type with bench seat,40 in. tires
44in. seat no rubber on tires) and then easy entry is new purchase.
Update...Aaron at trainer I stopped by 3x in 11 days, He's doing much
better calmer and so glad to see me whinney in that deep tone nostrils
moving as I was walking towards him. I'm affraid I'm having Fjord
withdrawals. I just miss him auwful. Thanks for all your help
comments. I forget to tell you all about our histoy so you'll have a
clear picture. This trainer is gentle kind and slow, He's teaching
Aaron ground driving and snaffle bit. This other guy is strictly
carriage and I think I've decided to hold off and finish Aaron on the
cart at home. I have broke only one to drive but with Trainer already
having him pull the harrow and driving well plus breaking to ride
snffle bit, I should be fine if I go slow. That's what you all say
about Fjords! It's just that no bigger than he is 13.2H he feels so
powerful and intemidating at times.