This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey folks, I have a lovely and gorgeous filly for sale. Just need to
downsize my breeding operation as I have too many horses, too little time.
She is three, will be four very late summer, very sweet, very gentle and
LOVES people. She is VERY green under saddle but has been ridden up on
hills and down the road. She clips, bathes loads and shoes well. This filly
is 14 H, leggy with lots of natural extension. She would be a blast in
dressage, She has good shoulders and neck, nice hocks with lots of natural
action, nice rounded croup and a lovely dished face. I am asking $4000.

Email me privately if you are interested.

Misha
http://www.eoni.com/~mishamez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]